The 26th annual Placer Artists Studios Tour is here!
This year’s tour will take place on November 8-10, 2019 Friday through Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Studios must be open during tour hours. Our kickoff weekend event will be held on November 2, 2019, details TBA.
In addition, we will once again plan on several "Preview" Shows at various locations leading up to the Tour weekend. We will cut the amount of "summer" preview shows dramatically. Currently we have the following venues booked for Preview Shows, with an exact schedule TBA:
- Flower Farm, Loomis
- Placer County Fair
- Placer Artists Gallery at Hacker Lab(Taste of the Tour)
- Gold Country Fair
- Roseville Galleria
- Ethan Conrad Gallery(Taste of the Tour)
Our volunteers for the Placer Artists Studios Tour makes the experience easier for everyone involved. The Placer Artists Studios Tours is a huge event, and being a volunteer means you will be involved in making this amazing opportunity possible for artists and tour attendees in Placer County! Show your support by assisting artists in their studios, informing attendees about event information, and become apart of a team that makes the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour a successful event.
- Volunteers will have a volunteer orientation night on October 19th, 2019 to familiarize themselves with the event.
- Gain valuable experience assisting artists in our community and supporting the art community.
- Be apart of a team that helps the arts flourish in Placer County.
- Volunteers assist with helping artists in their studios, informing the public about the artists and their work, informing the public about the tour, counting guests at studios, and more!
- Volunteers will have shifts of 2-4 hours to avoid fatigue, and be able to enjoy the arts tour.