The 26th annual Placer Artists Studios Tour is here!
This year’s tour will take place on November 8-10, 2019 Friday through Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Studios must be open during tour hours. Our kickoff weekend event will be held on November 2, 2019, details TBA.
In addition, we will once again plan on several "Preview" Shows at various locations leading up to the Tour weekend. We will cut the amount of "summer" preview shows dramatically. Currently we have the following venues booked for Preview Shows, with an exact schedule TBA:
- Flower Farm, Loomis
- Placer County Fair
- Hacker Lab, Rocklin (Taste of the Tour)
- Gold Country Fair
- Roseville Galleria
- Blue Line Arts Gallery
If you are interested in applying to be an artist on the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour, please follow the button below and familiarize yourself with therules, deadlines, and requirements!
Our volunteers for the Placer Artists Studios Tour makes the experience easier for everyone involved. The Placer Artists Studios Tours is a huge event, and being a volunteer means you will be involved in making this amazing opportunity possible for (omit for the artists) Placer County! Show your support by assisting artists in their studios, informing attendees about event information, and become apart of a team that makes the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour a successful event.
- Volunteers will have a volunteer orientation night on October 19th, 2019 to familiarize themselves with the event.
- Volunteers who are participating artists in the tour will receive a $50.00 credit back from their registration fees for completing 5 hours of volunteer time leading up, or during the tour.
- Gain valuable experience assisting artists in our community and supporting the art community.
- Be apart of a team that helps the arts flourish in Placer County.
- Volunteers assist with helping artists in their studios, informing the public about the artists and their work, informing the public about the tour, counting guests at studios, and more!
- Volunteers will have shifts of 4 hours to avoid fatigue, and be able to enjoy the arts tour.