The Deadline for this is MArch 18th at Midnight.
Arts Council of Placer County, in partnership with High Hand Art Gallery, is now accepting submissions a show in High Hand Gallery II. This show will run through the month of April, Regional Photography Month and will feature Selfie Photos. There will be ribbons given for the following categories – 1) Funniest Selfie 2) Best Of Show 3) Most Unusual Selfie 4) Most Thought Provoking Selfie . These will be awarded based on votes by the gallery visitors.
We can't wait to see your work!
The show will be open to the public during the gallery’s regular business hours, Tuesday –Saturday 10am-5pm & Sunday 10am-4pm
There will be a Reception for this show on April 5th, 1-3 Hosted by High Hand Art Gallery
This location charges a 30% commission. There is no entry fee. Any sales must go through High Hand Art Gallery.
- This show is open to photography selfies only
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition) 3D work using photography is also eligible
- Arts Council of Placer County & High Hand Art Gallery reserve right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image per item entered
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales will be handled by High Hand Art Gallery.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of end of call. Call ends March 18th at midnight.
- Artists must arrange Drop-off on March 30th, 2020, 2020 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm at High Hand Art Gallery, 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA 95650
- Artist must Pick-up artwork on April 30th, 2020 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm at High Hand Art Gallery, 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA 95650
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677