Placer Artists Gallery Preview Show- October 9 -November 13
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2019
Link to application at bottom of page
Arts Council of Placer County is now accepting submissions for their not for profit Placer Artists Gallery. This show will feature art by artists participating in the Placer Artists Studios Tour 2019. Work can be of any theme and any medium. Please note: Each artist must submit one piece for this show!
About Placer Artists Gallery at Hacker Lab of Rocklin - Our mission is to create a permanent gallery open to the public with the sole purpose of featuring Placer Artists. This gallery encourages artists of all levels in their art careers to participate in the arts and have a venue to show their work. This will create conversations with and throughout the community, building awareness of the variety of artists in Placer County.
The gallery will be open to the public Monday - Friday 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM. We are very excited to offer this gallery and pleased to create opportunities for art to be shared with the public!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists, art may not be removed until the close of the show.
- Open to artists Participating in PAST
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards.
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- Art for this location must be appropriate for all ages to view – no nudity.
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer, art may not be removed until close of show.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
Artists must arrange Drop-off on October 9th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
Artist must Pick-up artwork on November 13th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of close of call.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs