High Hand Art Gallery: Placer Artists Studios Tour Preview Show - October 23 - November 18th
Reception - November 3, 2019
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS OCTOBER 14TH, 2019
Link to application at bottom of page
Arts Council of Placer County is excited to partner with The High Hand Art Gallery to bring this special opportunity to artists participating in the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour. High Hand Art Gallery will feature art from a limited group of artists in their annex Gallery II.
High Hand will host a reception for this show on November 3, 2019. Artists will pay a 30% commission to the gallery. ACPC will not take any additional commission.
Up to 40 artists can participate in this event.
The show will be up from October 23 to November 18, 2019. Artist may choose any theme for this showing. 2D & 3D work can be accommodated. We look forward to seeing your work!
This location does charge a 30% commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through High Hand Art.
Here is what you need to know if you are interested in submitting a piece for inclusion:
- All media types will be considered.
- Podiums and walls will be provided, however if your work needs additional display (such as jewelry or fiber) you must provide it.
- Selected artists will be expected to help in set-up and take-down of the display.
- Submitting your work is not a guarantee of inclusion, space is limited.
- Open to artists participating in Placer Artists Studios Tour 2019
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- No 3D work for this location
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- No changes may be made to artwork or Title card information after submission
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D and 3D mediums.
- 2D work must be wired to wall hang.
- Work must be professionally displayed.
- Entry is FREE
- Sales Will be processed by High Hand Art Gallery and a commission of 30% will be taken. Checks will be issued to artists by the gallery.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of close of call.
Artists must arrange Drop-off on October 23, 2019 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm at High Hand Art Gallery, 3750 Taylor Road, Loomis, CA
Artist must Pick-up artwork on November 18th, 2019 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs