Placer Artists Studios Tour Preview Show at Flower Farm - "Celebration of the Arts": July 9 - September 30, 2019
Special event August 11, 2019: 20-30 artists
Deadline: June 27th, 2019
Link to application at bottom of page.
Arts Council of Placer County is excited to partner with The Flower Farm to bring this special opportunity to artists participating in the 2019 Placer Artists Studios Tour. Flower Farm will feature art from a limited group of artists in both their cafe and in the Casque Winery Tasting room.
Participating artists may also choose to show and sell their work during a special event called "Celebration of the Arts" at the Flower Farm on Sunday, August 11th from 12-3pm. This event will feature live Blue Grass music by Nick & Lee. Artists may demo and sell their work in this lovely outdoor setting in the gardens at Flower Farm.
Artists will pay a 25% commission to the Flower Farm. ACPC will not take any additional commission. Up to 20 artists can participate in this event.
The show will be up from July 9th to October 7th, 2019. Artist may choose any theme for this showing. Only 2D work can be accommodated. We look forward to seeing your work!
This location does charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through The Flower Farm.
- Open to artists participating in Placer Artists Studios Tour 2019
- Must be 18 years or older
- Works can be original, or prints.
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- No 3D work for this location
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- No changes may be made to artwork or Title card information after submission
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
We will be accepting all 2D mediums. Work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed.
- Entry is FREE
- Sales will be processed by Flower Farm and a commission of 25% will be taken. Checks will be issued to artists by the Flower Farm.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of close of call.
- Artists must arrange Drop-off on July 9, 2019 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm at Flower Farm, 9280 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA
- Artist must Pick-up artwork on October 7, 2019 between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs