Ethan Conrad Gallery Preview Show - October 3 -November 15
Reception - October 11th: 5:00-7:00 PM
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2019
Link to application at bottom of page
Introducing the Ethan Conrad Gallery in Auburn. This Gallery space is being created expressly to feature art by artists participating in the Placer Artists Studios Tour 2019. Work can be of any theme and any medium. Please note: Each artist must submit one piece for this show!
The gallery will be open to the public select hours and staffed by volunteers, artists and by ACPC staff. We are very excited to offer this gallery and pleased to create opportunities for art to be shared with the public!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists, art may not be removed until the close of the show.
- Open to artists Participating in PAST
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works can be original, or prints.
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards.
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer, art may not be removed until close of show.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
Artists must arrange Drop-off on October 3rd, 2019 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM at 884 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA.
Artist must Pick-up artwork on November 16th, 2019 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM at 884 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs