All applications will be scored in the following categories:
- Project Category Strength (20%)
- Community Impact and Interaction / Concentration on Communities of Color and Underserved Communities (20%)
- Clarity & Feasibility of Budget, Timeline, Evaluation Plans (20%)
- Project Community benefits and Sustainability (20%)
- Accessibility and Inclusion (20%)
Score Description Strengths / Weaknesses
5 - Very Strong. Very strong (a model for field with essentially no or very few weaknesses).
4 - Very Good/Good. Strong with one or more minor weaknesses.
3 - Satisfactory. Some strengths but with some moderate weaknesses.
2 - Marginal. Some strengths and numerous weaknesses.
1 - Poor. Unacceptable for this category.