All applications will be scored in the following categories:
- Project Category Strength (20%)
- Community Impact and Interaction / Concentration on Communities of Color and Underserved Communities (20%)
- Clarity & Feasibility of Budget, Timeline, Evaluation Plans (20%)
- Project Community benefits and Sustainability (20%)
- Accessibility and Inclusion (20%)
Score Descriptor Strengths/Weaknesses
8 Exceptional. Exceptionally strong (a model for field with essentially no weaknesses).
7 Outstanding. Very strong with some minor weaknesses.
6 Very Good. Strong with numerous minor weaknesses.
5 Good. Strong but with at least one moderate weakness.
4 Satisfactory. Some strengths but with some moderate weaknesses.
3 Fair. Some strengths but with at least one major weakness.
2 Marginal. A few strengths and a few major weaknesses.
1 Poor. Very few strengths and numerous major weaknesses.