Before You Begin!
- Download & fill out the Project Grant Budget Form (Download Here)
- Prepare your supplemental materials. You will upload them at the end of the application. (click box below to view details)
- Individual applicants should upload their artistic resume. (PDF or MS Word)
- Resumes or bios for main collaborating artist(s) and/or project lead staff, if applicable. (PDF or MS Word)
- Work samples that showcase previous work/programming for the applicant and other key artists involved and support the proposed project. Where possible, provide links to video rather than uploading (.pdf, MS Word, .jpg, .tif .mp3, .mp4, or .mov)
- Up to 3 samples of recent publicity materials and/or reviews, if available. (PDF, JPG, TIF, MS Word)
- Organization applicants should upload their summary budget for the current fiscal year. (PDF or MS Excel)
- Organization applicants should upload a one-page summary of their organization’s mission, history, and programs. (PDF or MS Word)
PREPARATION OF WORK SAMPLES
Applicants may upload a variety of file types and may also provide links to work samples (especially video) which are posted elsewhere online. Applicants may submit:
- PDF Documents: Submit manuscripts (fiction/non-fiction), plays, screen-plays, poetry, articles, zines and other appropriate literary forms as PDF documents. Make sure the name of each file reflects the contents as this is the title reviewers will see.
- Digital images: Submit as .jpg or .tif files, or images in a combined PDF. The total number of digital images should not exceed 10 per application. Make sure the name of each file is the name of the work as this is the title reviewers will see.
- Audio, Video samples: Submit as .mp3, .mp4, or .mov files or as website links to online audio or video within a PDF document (be sure to provide any passwords needed to access that material). Total running time may not exceed 15 minutes for all samples combined. Make sure the name of each file is the name of the work as this is the title reviewers will see.
- Please do not upload more materials than requested. Excess materials will be removed from your application and will not be reviewed by panelists.