Through a CARES grant from the California Arts Council, the Arts Council of Placer County has received funds that will be regranted to arts and culture organizations serving socially vulnerable populations and communities of color in the Placer County Community.
The California Arts Council is providing CARES Act funding to their State-Local Partnerships specifically to foster cultural development through partnerships prioritizing socially vulnerable populations/people of color and promoting equity to local community organizations.
Grants will be awarded to organizations that serve socially vulnerable populations/people of color in the amounts of $500 – $10,000.
- Must be an arts organization physically located in and serving Placer County residents.
- Must be a non-profit organization or have a non-profit fiscal sponsor.
- Must have a mission of providing arts programs or services to a “community of color” or have a primary clientele that are people of color.
- Must have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Must not have received CARES Act re-granting support.
Key Funding Dates
- Applicants are asked to fill out the application below online. If this is not possible, please request assistance from ACPC Executive Director Jim Crosthwaite by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be received no later than December 4, 2020 at midnight.
- Award notifications will be emailed by December 18, 2020. Grants will be funded no later than December 31, 2020.
All grant recipients will be required to submit a Grant Report TBD.
Questions? Need Help completing your application?
If you have any further questions about this grant please contact Jim Crosthwaite, Executive Director, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (916) 257-1872.
Click Here to download a sample application to assist you with information needed.