Arts Council of Placer County and Placer Law Group are pleased to bring you this collection of art representing a wide variety of artists from Placer County. "Winter" show opens December 10, 2019 thru March 17, 2020 at 5540 Park, STE 102 in Rocklin.
The Arts Council of Placer County strives to connect artists with new opportunities to exhibit their artwork. We are pairing local businesses with local artists to create spaces where new segments of our community can experience the diversity of art Placer County has to offer. We are now accepting submissions for a new show located in the offices of Placer Law Group, 5440 Park Dr., Ste. 102, Rocklin, CA 95765.
For this show please submit 2D work that features anything related to “Winter”. We will be considering all 2D mediums. Work can be anything from winter landscapes, holiday scenes, winter activities to snow related themes. Use your imagination! We look forward to seeing your work!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- No 3D work for this location
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and puck-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- No changes may be made to artwork or Title card information after submission
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
We will be accepting all 2D mediums. Work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of close of call.
Artists must arrange Drop-off on December 10, 2019 between 9:30 am and 12:00 pm at Placer Law Group, 5440 Park Dr., Ste. 102, Rocklin, CA 95765
Artist must Pick-up artwork on March 17, 2020 between 9:30 am and 12:00 pm.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677