The Arts Council of Placer County is launching a new program to thank our sponsors and supporters, and we would like you to be a part of it! We will be offering art related "thank you gifts" featuring the artwork of Placer County Artists. The art gifts will vary based on the sponsor level but may include calendars, mugs, printed shopping bags, matted prints, canvas prints and more. Artists will be supported with stipends for the use of their images and/or creation of custom works. Stipend amounts will vary.
Design an image to be used to print a full-color wraparound design on a handled shopping bag. ACPC logo will be added to your design. Please submit an initial design concept for this project. One selected artist will create the final design with ACPC staff for the final project. (Layout for bag provided below.)
- $100.00 stipend for this design will be awarded to one artist. 250 bags will be printed initially. Arts Council of Placer County retains rights to design and may reprint in the future.
- Each time a new order for 250 is needed we will choose a new artist. You only need to submit once. We will keep applicants on file, and open it up for new submissions also.
- Arts Council of Placer County Logo will be added to the design on the bag as well.
Custom Logo Sign
Submit a concept for a custom sign which includes the logo of the sponsor or donor. The final design will be created with input from the recipient of this sponsor gift. Any medium will be considered. You could design a painting, wood carving, ceramic piece, sculpture, etc., that can incorporate a sponsor's logo. Multiple design ideas may be selected by ACPC as options to present to sponsors.
- $300 stipends will be awarded to artists that are selected to create final projects.
- 50% of stipend to be paid upon sponsor selection of project and 50% to be paid upon project completion.
Submit images of your work to be printed on misc. gift items. These items may include but are not limited to coffee mugs, calendars, coasters, large prints, etc.
- $50.00 stipend will be awarded to multiple artists. The stipend will be paid once at the time of initial use of the image.
- Artist retains the original artwork.
- ACPC is licensed to use artwork for printed materials for one year from payment date and may continue to give out printed materials as long as they remain in supply.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
Artist must control the licensing of artwork
- Works must be original
- ACPC reserves right to refuse consideration of work that does not meet these standards
- We will be accepting all mediums. Both 2D and 3D work will be considered.
- Art for bag design must be 2D. Art for Printed Items may be photographed of 2D or 3D work.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Submissions must be filled out with the requested information to be considered.
- Chosen artists will be notified via email.