"SPLASH OF SUMMER" art show at Big Spoons Yogurt, at The Fountains is now accepting submissions. This show will feature art that celebrates summer, so submit your favorite art depicting beach scenes, frozen confections, flowers, suntans and all things of the sunshine season!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists.
The Arts Council of Placer County strives to connect artists with new opportunities to show their creative skills and exhibit their artwork. With the Pop-Up Art Shows, our mission is to partner with businesses and a variety of venues, to host a reception and art show that highlights artists, providing opportunities to for the public to see demos, buy original artwork, and meet with the artists. This will create conversations with and throughout the community, building awareness to the artist’s work in a fresh and innovative way!
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - Work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- Art for this location must be appropriate for all ages to view – no nudity.
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
We will be accepting all 2D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of end of call.
- Call ends April 29th at midnight.
- Artists must arrange Drop-off on May 6th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM
- Artist must Pick-up artwork on August 14th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677