Arts Council of Placer County is now accepting submissions for our not for profit Placer Artists Gallery. This show will feature art that is inspired by Living, Loving and Laughing. Use your imagination! This can be anything that symbolizes living life to the fullest, Loving the people around us and finding reasons to laugh! We can't wait to see your work
About Placer Artists Gallery at Hacker Lab of Rocklin - Our mission is to create a permanent gallery open to the public with the sole purpose of featuring Placer County Artists. This gallery encourages artists of all levels in their art careers to participate in the arts and have a venue to show their work. This will create conversations with and throughout the community, building awareness of the variety of artists in Placer County.
The gallery will be open to the public Monday - Friday 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM. We are very excited to offer this gallery and pleased to create opportunities for art to be shared with the public!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image per item entered
- Art for this location must be appropriate for all ages to view – no nudity.
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales must be arranged between the artist and buyer.
- Submissions must be filled out with the requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of end of call, November 6th at midnight.
- Artists must arrange Drop-off on November 13th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
- Artist must Pick-up artwork on February 12th, 2020 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs email@example.com
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677