Call-to-Artists! “COLOR DANCE" art show at Big Spoons Yogurt at The Fountains is now accepting submissions. This show will feature art that celebrates color and dancing, so submit your favorite art depicting any type of dancing or dancing & music related images.
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory: Directory
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- No 3D work for this location
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- No changes may be made to artwork or Title card information after submission
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums. Work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of close of call.