"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up." – Oliver Wendell Holmes
“Collaboration is like carbonation for fresh ideas. Working together bubbles up ideas you would not have come up with solo, which gets you further faster.” - Caroline Ghosn
Arts Council of Placer County and Hacker Lab are pleased to announce the next show at Placer Artists Gallery, "Collaboration".
This show will feature art that either is a collaboration between two or more artists or depicts team work or collaboration in some way.
About Placer Artists Gallery at Hacker Lab of Rocklin - Our mission is to create a permanent gallery open to the public with the sole purpose of featuring Placer Artists. For some exhibits, we hope to partner with local Non-profits, local businesses or local organizations to host receptions that will invite a new community group to share in the diversity of our talented local artists. This will create conversations with and throughout the community, building awareness of the variety of artists in Placer County.
The gallery will be open to the public Monday - Friday 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM. We are very excited to offer this gallery and pleased to create opportunities for art to be shared with the public!
This location does not charge a commission and there is no entry fee. Any sales go directly through the artists.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register
- Works must be original
- Artists must have a body of work
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition)
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date and pick-up artwork on take-down date
- All art must be for Sale
- We will be choosing many artists for this location. Depending on work compatibility and size the number of works shown will vary
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- Art for this location must be appropriate for all ages to view – no nudity.
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Sales must be arranged between artist and buyer.
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of end of call, March 27th at midnight.
- Artists must arrange Drop-off on April 3, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
- Artist must Pick-up artwork on July 10th, 2019 between 9:30 and 11:00AM or 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm at The ACPC office at Hacker Lab, 4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677
View our event sheet here