Call-to-Artists! Arts Council of Placer County is now accepting applications for artists to create public art for The Gold Country Fair in Auburn as part of our ART EXPERIENCE. The ART EXPERIENCE will be an interactive display of the diverse artistic talents of Placer County! In addition to art galleries we will have a performance stage, an art coffee house and amazing interactive artworks.
- Thursday, September 5th – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Friday, September 6th – 4:00 pm to Midnight
- Saturday, September 7th – 11:00 am to Midnight
- Sunday, September 8th – 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory. LINK HERE
- Works must be original
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image
- Art for this location must be appropriate for all ages to view – no nudity.
- ACPC reserves right to reject work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677