Be a part of our biggest and best event yet! Arts Council of Placer County is now seeking artists to participate in our annual Gala Fundraiser by creating artwork for our silent auction. This years theme is Vaudeville! Please look through the photos provided for inspiration and then let your imagination soar! You may create work in any medium. Both 3D and 2D work is encouraged. Artwork will be divided into two groups, one group will be up for auction via the internet prior to the event and one group will be sold in silent auction during the event. Up to 20 pieces will be selected.
Participating artists will receive:
- One Pair of Tickets to the Gala ( A $100 value)
- Artist Bio Featured on our website, newsletter and at the Gala
- Goodie Bag
- Inclusion in the onstage performance (if desired)
- Our Eternal Gratitude!
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Vaudeville or Burlesque theme is encouraged
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Works must be original
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers)
- Artist must deliver work to venue on set-up date or to ACPC office in advance
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image of concept
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to accept work that does not meet these standards or is for any reason deemed unacceptable
We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames will be accepted.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Artwork becomes property of ACPC upon delivery.
- CALL ENDS June 27, 2019
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 48 hours of end of call
Artists must arrange Drop-off on August 9th, 2019 at the venue, The Grounds - Placer County Fair, 800 All America City Boulevard Roseville, CA 95678, or in advance to ACPC office, 4415 Granite
Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677. Artists will be provided with delivery time windows.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs email@example.com
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 95677