Let’s help each other out!
March 27th deadline.
As you all know, due to COVID-19 all of the Art Galleries are closed, Performances are cancelled, Art Tours and Art Shows are postponed or cancelled and all of the arts are basically without an audience. In an effort to help support all of the artists of Placer County during this difficult time we are pleased to bring you “Artists Supporting Artists”.
What it is: “Artists Supporting Artists” is an online art show and auction. This will give visual artists of Placer County and opportunity to show and sell their work, while also helping other artists.
How it works: Artists submit their work on the link below. Arts Council Of Placer County will upload the art to an online auction site. This site will be available to anyone with internet! We will promote the auction on all of our social media and our website. Artists are allowed to sell just one item at a time. If this is successful, we will repeat it.
60% of any sale of their work goes to the artist. ACPC will mail checks directly to the artists.
5% of each sale goes to Bidding Owl, the auction site.
35% of each sale will go to support ACPC programs to support the arts in our community.
Buyers can pick-up art at no additional fee, as arranged between artist and buyer -OR - Shipping to be payed by buyer and arranged by artist.
Each auction will run for three weeks. All unsold items remain property of the artists.
Call ends March 27th at midnight. The first auction will run March 30th, 2020 thru April 20th, 2020.
- Open to artists residing in Placer County
- Must be 18 years or older
- Artist must have completed listing in ACPC Artists Directory.
- Sign up for our Artist Directory: Register Here:https://www.placerarts.org/arts-directory-registration/
- Works must be original
- All art must be gallery ready - 2D work must be wired (no Sawtooth Hangers) and Framed (in good condition) except for Gallery Wrapped Canvas or Prints on Metal or similar
- ACPC reserves right to refuse to hang work that does not meet these standards
- All art must be for Sale
- Artist must complete appropriate Call-To-Artists and submit one image per item entered. One item per entry. Each artist may submit one item per auction.
- We will be accepting all 2D mediums and 3D mediums. 2D work must be wired to wall hang. Work must be professionally displayed. No damaged work or frames are acceptable.
- Entry is FREE and open to all Placer County artists age 18 and above
- Submissions must be filled out with requested information to be considered.
- Once work is accepted no changes can be made to the work or to the submitted information.
- Chosen artists will be notified through email within 72 hours of end of call, March 27th, 2020 at midnight.
Please direct all correspondence to:
Arts Engagement Programs email@example.com
Brought to you by
Arts Council of Placer County
4415 Granite Dr. #200, Rocklin, CA 956772