Loomis Eggplant Festival Logo Contest
The Loomis Chamber is requesting original submissions to feature next year as it's 2019 Eggplant Festival logo. The selected logo will embody the Festival spirit and appear on promotional materials such as T-shirts, coffee mugs, posters, brochures and may be used for publicity and advertising and on Festival-related websites and other social media.
Entries will be displayed at the Arts Council of Placer County booth and will be judged in two categories: Artist's Choice and People’s Choice. The Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce will make the final selection.
The winning artist receives a $100 cash prize and will be granted free booth space during next year’s Festival, a T-shirt, coffee mug, wall poster, and special recognition at several Loomis Chamber events.
Entries for the 2019 Eggplant Festival logo must meet these guidelines:
• Theme: The Historical Agricultural Heritage of the Loomis Basin
• Be colorful, graphically appealing and represent the Loomis Eggplant Festival experience.
• Be related to the eggplant, music, food, and where possible, reflect a family-oriented event.
• Be created in a landscape format.
• Display well on a poster, a brochure, a silk-screened T-shirt, a mug and other promotional materials.
• Have lettering that is easy to read.
• Include the year 2019 and the words Loomis Eggplant Festival, Loomis, California. (The artist may add other wording.)
• All entries must be received at the Loomis Chamber of Commerce by 4 p.m. on Oct 1, 2018. Send digital artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off hard copies at the Loomis Chamber office, 6090 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA 95650.
All submitted entries, images and artwork become the exclusive property of the Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce. Please contact the Loomis Basin Chamber of Commerce if you have questions. Call (916) 652-7252 or email at email@example.com.