Are you interested in getting involved in the art community of Placer County? Well look no further! We have an exciting opportunity during the 25th Annual Placer Artists Studios Tour this November. During the Tour, artists will open the doors of their working studios for the public to come watch them at work, buy unique and locally made art, and learn about a wide variety of art making and mediums. It is a one-of-a-kind event in Placer County!
To make this event happen, we will need your help! At each Tour Stop, ART AMBASSADOR volunteers will be onsite to answer questions, provide information and instructions, and represent the Arts Council of Placer County (ACPC). That’s where you come in!
What to Expect
All ART AMBASSADORS will be expected to fulfill at least two shifts
- One shift is equivalent to 3 hours at one Tour Stop
- Your two shifts may be organized to fit your schedule however you like. For example:
- Two shifts in one day at one location
- Two shifts in one day at two locations
- One shift per day on two different days
- There are two shifts available at each Tour Stop
- 10 AM-1 PM
- 2 PM-5 PM
- There are 39 locations to choose from
All ART AMBASSADORS must attend one Orientation.
If you do not attend one of the two Orientations, you will be ineligible to serve as an Art Ambassador for the 2018 Studios Tour.
What You Will Receive
Recognition on website, social media, and future ACPC events
Invitation to follow up Thank You Party in December
3 days (November 9-11)
Studios are open 10 AM-5 PM each day
There are 39 locations in 11 regions/cities
5 Gallery Locations