23rd Annual PlacerArts Studios Tour Call to Artists
Are you an artist or artisan with a working studio in Placer County? If so, you are invited to join the 23rd Annual PlacerArts Studios Tour (PAST), held November 11, 12 & 13, 2016
- Expand artist audience by sharing with the public where and how they work
- Sell artwork to the public
- Garner sign-ups for classes, if offered by the artist
- Gain exposure through the PAST publicity campaign which includes print, web and social media marketing
- A sample piece of artwork and contact information for each artist will be published in a full-color PAST 2016 guidebook along with contact information, directions and a map
- Artists are encouraged to participate in the PAST preview exhibit/show, which features one work of art from each tour participant
- PAST 2016 artists will have networking opportunities to meet and work with other local artists
- The annual Autumn Arts Studios Tour has been renamed as PlacerArts Studios Tour (PAST) to reflect the countywide scope.
- Chris Margisano is the new Tour Coordinator for 2016
- The application fee is $125-$175, refundable for artists not accepted on the tour.
- Tour Dates are Friday, Saturday & Sunday; November 11, 12, & 13, 10 am – 5 pm daily. (All three days required)
- Application Deadline is May 9 2016, midnight, PST. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Applicants must be a current PlacerArts Member. Click here to join.
- Applications are accepted online ONLY; please be prepared to upload three images of your studio and 3-5 images of your work.
- Artists may qualify to share studio space for the tour weekend with another studios tour artist.
- The tour is limited to 100 artists and is by juried entry.
- Following the jurying process, artists will be notified by June 8, 2016 as to acceptance.
Communications Policy. All communication will be via email, unless otherwise approved, e.g., cell phone, phone tree.
Chris Magisano, tour coordinator email: PAST@PlacerArts.org
PlacerArts 808 Lincoln Way Auburn, CA 95603 530-885-5670
Artists must have an Arts Directory profile in order to access the application which includes an online submission requirement. The PlacerArts staff, Office@PlacerArts.org, is more than happy to help with the Arts Directory and upload component if needed. COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY MIDNIGHT, MONDAY MAY 9, 2016.
——-CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION——-
You will be asked to login into or sign up for your Arts Directory profile. Once logged in, you will be presented with a link for the online submission form.
——-CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE CALL TO ARTIST DETAILS——-